Setting a task deadline
You’ve created a new task. You decide you want to make sure it is done when you need it to be
Fear not! Here is your step by step guide
So how do I set task deadlines?
Setting deadlines on easynote is a doddle once you know where to go. Once again we are here to guide you through the gates of Mordor and on to the realm beyond.
1.Select the task as below
2. A new page will open, detailing the task with your initial input
3. Select Manage in the drop down menu on the top right hand side of the page
4. Select Edit Task
5. A new window will open, detailing the different elements of the task
6. Select Move/Copy and then move the slider from “OFF” to ‘ON’
7. Select the Move button followed by selecting the project you wish to move it to from the drop down list.
And now you’re done. hope you found this post helpful, please let us know if you did. Easynote really wants to help you find what you are looking for and help you achieve it. Your tasks are important to us. Life always throws new challenges at you and prioritizing them always helps you stay on track which is why we do what we do!. Thank you for taking the time to read and learn more about our tool. We are always looking to improve
And now you’re set and ready to take on the world again. Go forth Easynoter and take pride in your work and get organised!
To learn more how to work with task on Easynote click here.