Moving tasks to other Project
You’ve created a new task. You’re all set when suddenly it dawns on you that you’ve created it in the wrong project and need to move it to another.
You start to breathe easy as you realise that Easynote have probably already thought of this……that has brought you here.
So How do I move task to another project on Easynote?
As we’re sure you’re about to find, it’s about as easy to move tasks on Easynote as it’s for Usain Bolt to beat a mackerel in the 100-metre dash. Just follow these steps:
1.Select the task as below
2. A new page will open, detailing the task with your initial input
3. Select Manage in the drop down menu on the top right hand side of the page
4. Select Edit Task
5. A new window will open, detailing the different elements of the task
6. Select Move/Copy and then move the slider from “OFF” to ‘ON’
7. Select the Move button followed by selecting the project you wish to move it to from the drop down list.
And now you’re done. hope you found this post helpful, please let us know if you did. Easynote really wants to help you find what you are looking for and help you achieve it. Your tasks are important to us. Life always throws new challenges at you and prioritizing them always helps you stay on track which is why we do what we do!. Thank you for taking the time to read and learn more about our tool. We are always looking to improve
And now you’re set and ready to take on the world again. Go forth Easynoter and take pride in your work and get organised!
To learn more how to work with task on Easynote click here.