Editing your project
Change is recurring and is something that happens in a daily basis. It is of importance to be able to change the current state of a project. Therefore an edit of a project is necessary. With Easynote, it’s just as simple as one, two, and three!
How do i edit a project?
A login is required to be able to do this action.
1. Firstly, select the project that you want to edit in the top left corner of the menu.
2. Then click on the “Manage” button, and a sub-menu will appear. Click on “Manage project” in the sub-menu.
3. A new page has appeared. Now click on the button “Manage this todo list”.
4. A new page has occured with the options to change the project name, description, members, and lastly, the ability to delete the project.
5. Once the changes has been made, just click the “Update” button and the process is done!
Do you have any further questions? Don’t forget to check our helpdesk out!